It seems as if I was born to travel. I would love to share some travel beauty tips with you…
- When packing, roll your clothes. Wrinkle free is the way to be!
- Take your makeup off with gentle moisturizing cleansing cloths before boarding.
- Apply a deep facial moisturizer. Flying is known for drying your skin out. Carry a moisturizing mist like hydration mist for a quick burst of moisture when needed
- Wear something comfortable and form fitting…you’ll take up less space!
- Bun it. Wear your hair high on your head and enjoy sassy waves when you arrive at your destination.
- Chug some H2o!