Many people think beauty professionals have a magic wand or better yet plastic surgery techniques. I’m here to say that WE DON’T. If you look like Sloth from the Goonies…
I wouldn’t set your salon visit expectations too high. Now for those of you with uneven skin, blemishes, and such there is hope. Better yet, you can learn to make yourself look beautiful too!
Professional secret #1- Know the color wheel
If your hair is being colored or if you have uneven skin tone you should have an understanding of what colors neutralize unwanted tones or enhance.
PURPLE negates yellow
BLUE negates orange
GREEN negates red
Glominerals makes a great camouflage concealer kit, great for any skin dilemma..Expert Tips & Techniques http://www.gloprofessional.com/corrective-camouflage-kit#
- Use yellow to conceal mild redness, pink skin, under-eye circles, dark spots and black, blue and purple bruises.
- Use mint to conceal redness from blemishes, scars, Port Wine Stains, and rosacea as well as red blotches.
- Use lavender to conceal yellow, gray and green bruises, sallow complexions and under-eye circles on deeper skin tones.
- Use neutral to conceal general skin imperfections, minor acne and undereye circles.
- Blend colors out at the edges and with neutral for seamless coverage.