2013 is finally here so let’s start it off on the right foot! The year ending is always a feeling of shaking off the old and embracing the new. Don’t give yourself a chance to slip back in to old habits. Shake it off and run!
The alarm goes off. Jump out of bed like your ass is on fire! Don’t even think about “snoozing”. I know it sounds dreadful but I guarantee when you slip into that nice warm shower you’re going to feel awesome!
Some of my favorite morning rituals:
- Washing my face with Blissoma Free Makeup Remover and Cleansing gel
- COFFEE preferably from the Washington Ave Post ❤ the almond mocha latte!
- A few quick yoga poses to work out the bedtime kinks. *Any type of back bend will energize and wake your body up.
You’ve worked hard and probably let yourself go in the process. Give yourself a break and go to the salon. Get the works! You will leave with a new confidence and drive to be the best version of “You”
Book these services for a brand new you:
- Dimensional color and clear glaze
- Deep conditioning treatment
- Brow wax/ shaping
- main/ pedi
**If your in St. Louis you can book these services with me! Book online here: https://www.styleseat.com/kristenlinares
Stock up on anything that will keep you feeling upbeat and good about yourself. Trust me, once you spend the money and realize what a difference it makes on your mindset you will make it work for your budget year round. Now I’m not saying go out and buy a brand new Mercedes. All I’m saying is if the shampoo your stylist uses on you makes you feel like Kate Middleton splurge a little and forget the V05 that makes your hair resemble hay.
Some of my must haves:
- cute planner to plan your new year goals
- Hair and Makeup products designed for your hair and skin type. (recommended by your beauty professional) **I love Original Mineral & Davines haircare!
- A good razor and shaving cream or esthetician!
- Healthy foods that give you energy not cheaper processed foods that bring you down.
- Fresh air!! It’s free and mind-blowing!
- Quiet time with a soy candle burning